Accepting donations Monday – Saturday between 9:30 am and 4:30 pm.
Mission Thrift Store generally accepts:
- crafts & toys
- kitchen, sporting, & seasonal items
- new & gently-used clothing
- small appliances & electronics
Items donated must be smoke-free & in good salable condition. Call us at 519-821-2498 for a pickup of your large items. We also offer delivery!
Here’s how to donate
- Bring your donations to the store! Our new donation drop-off area includes a 15-minute unloading zone.
- Arrange for a pickup. Large items only, please! Some Exclusions Apply, click to find out!
- Call us at 519-821-2498 for a pickup of your large items.
- We pick up sofas, loveseats, tables with chairs, dressers, etc.
- Items must be smoke-free and pet-free, with no rips or stains, in good saleable shape. (We love happy customers!) Our driver will look over the items before he accepts them.
- Pickups (and deliveries) are scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings between 8:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- We have to be stewardly in our pickups. But we’ll do our best to accommodate saleable exceptions when you call.